Friday, October 13, 2017

Self-Critique


I think my best photo is a close up of the impromptu chess match I witnessed in the book store. It was my first time playing around with different angles on a subject and I thought the clarity turned out really well.


My worst photo so far was one of my first close ups.  I was just starting to learn how to work the setting on the camera as well as switching back and forth from outdoors to indoors.  My aperture was really low because it was sunny out that day but when I went back inside, it made the lighting really dark.

The skill in need of the most development would fall along the lines of people skills.  I want to become more confident and not be afraid to approach people for close up photos or information for captions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 5 Forum

Topic 1 I believe that my best story so far has been the report on the new Philosophy Club at LBCC.  I was the most prepared with questions...