Friday, October 13, 2017

Portrait Subjects


Possible Portrait subjects....

  1. Andrea Mitev:  She is a photographer for the Orange Media News Network at OSU as well as an editor for Dam Chic Magazine.  Andrea has been interested in photography since High School where she started a lengthy portfolio of Senior Photos.  I would like to follow her to a photoshoot for the magazine and have a shot of her behind all the lights, cameras, and backdrops.  I plan to send a Facebook message and request a time to meet. 
  2. Sana Tepley:  Sana is a ballerina and has been dancing since she was 5 at the Corvallis Academy of Ballet.  She has been featured in many recitals as a solo dancer.  I would like to take her photos either right before her rehearsal or directly after.  This way the equipment will already be out and it would provide a nice background.  I think a good shot would be her facing the camera while stretching or holding onto the ballet bar in front of a mirror.  I plan to send her an email about what day I would be able to accompany her to her lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 5 Forum

Topic 1 I believe that my best story so far has been the report on the new Philosophy Club at LBCC.  I was the most prepared with questions...